Vs > Komakuk Beach, Yt
Taupo Nzed vs Komakuk Beach, Yt Climate & Distance Between
Taupo Nzed vs Sherbrooke, Qc, Canada
Taupo Nzed vs Burns Lake, Bc, Canada
Taupo Nzed vs Murotomisaki, Japan
Taupo Nzed vs Biarritz, France
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Uttaradit East, Thailand
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Zamboanga, Mindanao, Philippines
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Malarg E, Argentina
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Dakhla, Egypt
Livingstone vs Dunedin, Musselburgh
Fernandina Beach, Fl vs Point Marina/ Ravenn
Elmira, Ny vs Magoye
Hamburg vs Phrae
- The distance between Taupo Nzed, New Zealand and Komakuk Beach, Yt, Canada is approximately 12,553 km or 7,800 mi.
- To reach Taupo Nzed in this distance one would set out from Komakuk Beach, Yt bearing 215.9° or SW and follow the great circles arc to approach Taupo Nzed bearing 195.2° or SSW .
- Taupo Nzed has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Komakuk Beach, Yt has a tundra climate (ET).
- The mean temperature is 23.1 °C (41.6°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 22.9 °C (41.2°F) less in Taupo Nzed. The continentality subtype is barely hyperoceanic as opposed to truly continental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 994 mm (39.1 in) more which is equivalent to 994 l/m² (24.4 US gal/ft²) or 9,940,000 l/ha (1,062,652 US gal/ac) more. About 7 4/9 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 30.1° higher in Taupo Nzed than in Komakuk Beach, Yt.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Taupo Nzed relative to Komakuk Beach, Yt. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Taupo Nzed
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|| -1 (-2)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Taupo Nzed vs Sansanne-Mango, Togo
Taupo Nzed vs Haeju, South Korea
Taupo Nzed vs Melo, Uruguay
Taupo Nzed vs Uman’, Ukraine
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Kangnung, North Korea
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Pohnpei, Micronesia
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Eldoret, Kenya
Komakuk Beach, Yt vs Guangzhou, China
Altamira vs Shingle Point, Yt
Alamosa/ Bergman Field, Co vs Tidjikdja
Mcpherson, Ks vs Kota Bharu
Birmingham, England vs Saigo
Taupo Nzed vs Komakuk Beach, Yt Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Taupo Nzed
Climate Guides for Locations near Komakuk Beach, Yt
- Barrow, Alaska, Usa - 644.6 kms (400.6 miles) WNW
- Barrow/ W. Post W. Rogers, Ak, Usa - 644.4 kms (400.5 miles) WNW
- Bettles, Ak, Usa - 551.9 kms (342.9 miles) WSW
- Fairbanks, Alaska, Usa - 624 kms (387.7 miles) SW
- Galena, Alaska, Usa - 897.2 kms (557.5 miles) WSW
- Big Delta/ Allen Aaf Ak, Usa - 665.8 kms (413.8 miles) SSW
- Beaver Creek, Yt, Canada - 797.9 kms (495.8 miles) S
- Gulkana, Ak, Usa - 859.5 kms (534.1 miles) SSW
- Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories, Canada - 621.9 kms (386.4 miles) ENE
- Cape Parry, Nt, Canada - 593.6 kms (368.9 miles) ENE
- Clinton Point, Nt, Canada - 748.7 kms (465.3 miles) E
- Shingle Point, Yt, Canada - 136.1 kms (84.5 miles) ESE
- Inuvik, Nt, Canada - 302.9 kms (188.2 miles) ESE
- Aklavik, Northwest Territories, Canada - 255.6 kms (158.8 miles) ESE
- Old Crow, Yt, Canada - 223.9 kms (139.2 miles) S
- Fort Good Hope, Nt, Canada - 607 kms (377.2 miles) ESE
- Norman Wells, Northwest Territories, Canada - 741.8 kms (461 miles) ESE
- Mayo, Yukon Territory, Canada - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) SSE